Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'm Still Here, Just Very Busy

Hi there.   

Thanks to all of you who checked in to see if I'm okay.   Yes, I'm fine, just busy.

I got to Minnesota and between family and friends I've pretty much been busy...for instance, I got home at 3:30am last night from a dinner with family and friends.  You know how it goes...start talking and reminisce about everything under the sun...

And for the next three days I will be at the Creative Connections Event in St. Paul.  I am so looking forward to attending...can't wait.

I was going there this afternoon but weather once again intervened.   Minnesota is having an early freeze and I'm not sure how the trailer will react to the cold weather.   So, believe it or not, I am going to stick around until about 4:30am this morning and make sure everything is okay and then drive to the hotel!!!

Here's a picture of my campsite...
I found a rocking chair.   I had to go to an RV parts place to get the piece for the awning that broke off and while there I found this chair on sale.   I can even bring it inside and use it.

And, of course, I had to buy some fall flowers...
and the solar lights were on sale - cheap - so I picked up four and now I have lights outside my trailer all night long.

Chip and Dale are doing fine.   Dale enjoys going outside but lately Chip would rather stay in.   But I think both have adapted well to the trailer as their home right now...


I'll take pictures at the Creative Connections Event and share them with you next week...

Thanks for stopping by...