Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Christmas Rush Has Begun

December 1st.   Christmas is not that far away folks!!!   Tis the season to get started.   I actually wrapped several gifts today.   The boxes that are being mailed will be out by next Tuesday...promise.   They have to be because I have my first consult with the oral surgeon on Tuesday!!!

I have a few more pictures to share.   The first is from Central Park taken on 'Black Friday', the second is from Shelter Island  (They have large flocks all over the island as well as an abundance of deer.) and the third is from the Maine Coast.   I took it when my friend visited a few weeks ago...



Well, it's time for me to get back to that writing assignment...I need to get the next two units done by the end of next week...wishful thinking?  I hope not!    

Thanks for stopping by...