Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Four Days and Counting!!!

I had a great day today...I went shopping!   Well, first of all, I did have a check-up appointment after the oral surgery...everything is fine.   The office folks said the jaw pain was normal and would lessen over the next week (and it has...isn't everything better with chemicals (read that otc pain meds?!)).

So, I decided to finish up my Christmas shopping.   Everything I need to mail is out, so these gifts are for local folks.   Christmas music blaring in the car - yes, I love those channels that play all the oldies but goodies Christmas tunes.   So, there I was bopping down the highway with a big grin on my face.   I know, I know, it's corny but I really had fun. 

Browsing in stores I'd never been in before.   Looking for little things that folks might like.   Oh, and I stopped at a great bread store 'When Pigs Fly Bakery' in Freeport, Maine.   Really that's the name and their bread is totally awesome.   (They also make a great hot pepper jelly!)  Next time your in the area stop there.   And for your sweet tooth try out the Wicked Whoopies (also in Freeport).

I hope you find some time to enjoy the season and wind up with a silly grin on your face.   Try it, it's really fun!!

Thanks for visiting...