Monday, December 19, 2011

A Very Quick Post

Are you all caught up and ready for the holidays or are you still making last minute gifts, decorations, etc.?   Well, I haven't posted this week not because of holiday preparations but because of last week's dental experience.

Recuperating from my oral surgery has taken a lot longer that anticipated.   Basically, my jaw is very uncomfortable and that's with lots of pain meds.  

Well, that's probably TMI...anyway, I wasn't going to post until I read today's post from Brandi Reynolds over at Creating Joyful Rebellion.   You need to take a few minutes and read it.   What she said was that in the end it was your presence, not your presents that count...but she said it so much better.

I hope to be back in the swing of things soon.

Thanks for dropping by...

And take care of yourself...