Tuesday, January 10, 2012

How Are You Tackling the New Year?

I've been continuing to work on what I want to accomplish this year.   You know, the New Year clean slate resolutions stuff?    I haven't made any specific resolutions yet.   And although a lot of folks don't believe in resolutions, for me it's important that I think about where I want to be at the end of the year.   And in that respect, I want to make some decisions about goals including steps that I can take to get there.

What about you?   Are you taking a look at your life's ambitions and heart desires?   Are you taking any steps to get there?

One thing I found is that the process for me is more involved than taking an hour,  sitting down and writing out my goals.   Maybe that's a product of my age...slower and all (picture me smiling)...or more probable a longer period of reflection on my life's experiences thus far.   That and some in depth contemplation of what I really want to do with the rest of my life.

In any case, my immediate future - well, in about five weeks - will include getting back on the road with my trailer and tooling around the country for a while.

I've been having fun with my new Prismacolor Markers.   Remember this doodle?

This is how it looks now...

I like the color...maybe it's because there is such a contrast to the drab, darkness of winter.   By the way, we did lose all the snow with warm weather.

I've flattened out the tp tubes.   Next I will be decorating them...

And how about the game last night?   All I can do is shake my head and wonder if LSU decided not to show up...

Enjoy your evening...

Thanks for dropping by...