Monday, February 13, 2012

Safe and Sound in Maryland

I made the trip from Portland, Maine to Columbia, Maryland without incident...well, almost.   One of the little warning lights came on in the Explorer three times while driving down.   One that indicates a trip to the service center is essential!

Well, today I went and although I'm happy that all is fixed.   It was an all day affair and a $1,000.00 bill.   Apparently the ABS sensor on the back left side was not only not working, it wasn't even giving out any voltage...thus, no anti-lock brake system.    Not having the ABS while towing a trailer isn't so great.   But all is taken care of and I once again have the system up and running.

I love this poster from the Random Acts of Kindness Website....check it out...




Thanks for dropping by...