Friday, February 3, 2012

Trailer without Chaos

I have almost finished organizing the trailer.   I still have to decide what clothing to take with me, but that's about it.   I got the important things packed in...you know, the mixed media 'stuff'!

I did get a recliner.   Much bigger than I was going to get, but many of the smaller recliners did not have backs that removed...and they weren't as comfortable.   I choose an inexpensive recliner because it seemed that the weight rose with the cost and I wanted to keep the weight as low as possible.   But it rocks and reclines and is just great to snuggle in...
The picture seems narrow but I promise that the trailer is still open compared to the way it was before.  

I also got a really nice office chair (It reclines!!!).   And although it too looks large, it slips under the table nicely...

So the trailer chaos is basically over, just a few more things to pack in which is great because I will be leaving in six days.

I did do the cover on the T.P.Story Journal...
And I have the beginnings of a story about a butterfly named Pixie.    How does that sound?

The next thing I have to get done is to create a kitty 'kingdom' in the back of the Explorer.   I want them to be able to walk around a bit, use their litter box, eat and drink and have a place to sleep.  All without joining me up front.   

Posting will be on and off the next week as I have to get the trailer to the shop to install a new radio and will be on the road next Thursday and Friday.

Have a great weekend...enjoy the SuperBowl...hope your team wins...

Be sure to spend some time on yourself...

Thanks for visiting...