Wednesday, February 15, 2012

TV Series Recommendation

The weather this winter has been anything but 'winter-like'.   Temperatures in the high 40's low 50's, no snow, or at least none that stays on the ground.   I have a feeling that I will have to use an air conditioner when I finally arrive in the south!!!

I will be leaving Maryland this weekend and heading for a couple days in Savannah before arriving at Orlando.   It's been such a long time since I've been in Savannah or Charleston that when my visit in Orlando is over, I plan on heading back for a couple weeks and enjoying those cities.

I haven't been crafting much but I did stumble upon a great, but alas, far too short British series starring Stephen Fry.   There are three 6 episode seasons and I loved every single episode.   The show is called KINGDOM.   It's a contemporary series about a small town lawyer in England on the seacoast.   The cast of characters is very interesting.   I found it on Netflix and watched it via streaming.   If you have a chance, check it out because I think you will enjoy it very much.

Hope you're enjoying your week.

Hi to the folks at the Embassy...

Thanks for visiting.