Thursday, April 19, 2012

Friends are Special

Isn't it fun to hook up with friends?   That's what I've been doing the past couple of days and it has been truly delightful.   If you haven't seen some of your friends lately, make a point to get together.  I think friendships are one of life's greatest treasures.  I hold on to mine very tightly, I hope you do also. 

We went to pick up some shrimp (for the bar-b) and along with a picture of Galveston Bay, I caught a kitty with a treat...

We passed by this on the way home...

Back to photographing texture, I found this tree trunk really unique...
  
My herbs are still doing great.   I thought that I lost my oregano, but there is one very strong stalk coming along quite well.   I enjoy using fresh herbs in my cooking, what about you?   Have you tried fresh herbs?   I think they impart a very different flavor than using dried but I do use both.

I'll leave you with one last picture...a flower, of course...

Thanks for checking in...

Enjoy your evening...