Thursday, April 5, 2012

Short Post tonight

Well, it rained again today...hard.   AND I have some ants in the trailer.   Can't really blame them, their houses have been destroyed by all the water.   Just wish they hadn't decided to visit my home.   But I suspect that when things dry up (Does it ever dry completely in Mobile?) they will stop foraging and leave.   Either that, or I will be leaving!!!!    One way or the other, the problem will disappear.

I have some more pictures from the park.  How do you like the attitude in the bottom picture?   I think I would steer clear of that goose...

And here are a few more flowers.   I still could not get over how beautiful the flowers were...

I tried to find a long, lost friend today.   Found an address but no one home.   Going to try again this weekend.   Hopefully someone will be there.   I think it has been at least twenty-three years since we've seen each other...lot's of catching up to do.   Wish me luck on Saturday.

Enjoy your evening.

Thanks for visiting...