Thursday, April 26, 2012

Windy! Severe Wind Warning! Like I Said...Windy!!

As I am writing today's blog, I am being rocked back and forth once again.   I did go out earlier today, but it wasn't this windy!   A couple of times I have wondered if the trailer was going to tip over.   And dust!  Let me tell you...there is dust everywhere.   In the trailer, all over everything, outside, blowing around and even cutting visibility.   The cats are even a bit uptight.   They aren't leaving my side.

But, I did make it out to to get to the post office and pick up a few groceries.   The architecture is exactly like one would imagine...

I drove out to see Camel Rock...
It really does look like a camel, don't you think?

And believe it or not, I found  wild flowers...

The scenery is spectacular.   I doubt that any pictures I take will do justice to the landscape.   Here are a couple...

I plan on doing some more sight seeing tomorrow so check back for more pictures.

Thanks for stopping by...

Enjoy your evening....