Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Windy, Warm and...

it's cold enough for heavy pj's and the heater tonight.  (Imagine my head shaking!!!)

On a trip to Heber, I saw a vegetable garden using walls-of-water.   If you have never heard of them, walls-of-water are ribbed plastic circles which are filled with water.   The water heats during the day and keeps the plants warm at night!

The weather here is unique to say the least!

I worked on the boys fence today.   I managed to sew the four laundry bags together and have a draw string at each corner.   I've also found someone with a bolt cutter so I can make the hole in the fence.   Tomorrow I will be cutting a door in the storage unit.

I've also started a class at Craftsy: Online Crafting Classes.   It's called 'Painted Pictorial Quilts' and it looks to be very interesting.   I have done landscape quilts but I haven't really done much fabric painting.   I'll let you know how things develop.

Thanks for dropping in...

Enjoy your evening...