Monday, July 2, 2012

Wild Flowers

I'm spending most of my time getting ready to leave this Thursday.   But I did manage to take some pictures of the wild flowers around the yard...

Bright and colorful and full of stickers!!!   I also love these two grasses...

The heat is beginning to take a toll on the mountainside.   The lush green has turned to a weather weary brown.   There are several large fires both in Utah and the surrounding states and smoke mostly fills the air. 

The wind is still with us...at times the gusts rock the trailer so hard that it throws it off kilter.   How do I know?   The door sticks!!

I have finished the last tinkering with the trailer.   There is an inside door to the small outdoor storage area.   Velcro did not work because it was stronger than the adhesive which held it on.   So I tried magnetic tape strips.   I did have to hot glue them on, but it seems to work well now.   The boys will not be able to open it up themselves.

The yard outside the trailer does not lend itself to setting up the fence but I will take a picture at the first site I set it up.

I will be spending several days exploring Yellowstone.   I've never been there before so I am looking forward to seeing it.   I'm also going to camp by Devil's Tower - interesting!   Several days in South Dakota and then on to Minnesota for a couple weeks.

I promise to post lots of pictures...

Thanks for visiting...

Enjoy your evening...