Thursday, July 5, 2012

Pocatello, Idaho

Well, I am on my way - slowly - back to the East Coast.   It rained most of the way to Pocatello, a welcome relief for this part of the country.   However, not here, so there is a ban on fires at the campsite.  

I did get the last of the tinkering for the boys finished.    Dale took to it immediately.   However, Chip, not so much.

Here are a couple pictures of Dale enjoying his new digs...

The fence attached easily to the storage compartment door.   The mesh on top of the fence is to discourage the boys from trying to get out.   I don't think I would have to worry about Chip, but Dale will try anything.

Anyway, Dale went in and out freely and stayed out for quite a while just watching the world go by.  Chip on the other hand only got as far as the storage compartment...
...but at least he did venture to the storage compartment.

Here's a picture of Dale from the inside...

I think the boys will enjoy the freedom this additional space will give.   Of course, they will only have access when I am home.   I would worry about them if I let them out when I was gone!

It's supposed to be hot tomorrow, but I plan on visiting the area...pictures to follow...

Thanks for visiting....

Enjoy your evening...