Thursday, August 23, 2012

Potpourri

I think that may be the best title for this post...a little of this, a little of that.

Looking over my pictures, I realized that I did take some in the badlands.   They looked surprisingly like the formations in the Painted Desert National Park but without the brilliant color...

The land was very flat with the exceptions of these occasional formations...

The trees around my trailer at this campsite are really thick and high.   This is what's over my trailer...

This windchime is one of the things I kept of my mom's.   When there is a gentle breeze, it sounds just like a gentle rain.   I love it.  Of course, I love windchimes...

I've been working fairly steadily on that large writing assignment.   I want to finish the first unit and send it off by tomorrow evening.   Then I can take a bit of a breather.   

I'll be going into the city this weekend.   It will be nice to see it again.   I'm worried that once I'm there, all bets are off for Maine.   I know, I know, most folks think I'm crazy.   You have to stand in line, though, so does my family.

Back to writing...

Thanks for visiting...

Enjoy your evening...