Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Maine...

Yes, I did make it to Maine.   Of course, when I got here, the skies opened up and it rained and rained and rained.   First from the storms that were here and then from the remains of Issac!!!  

So what's next?   Well, a place to stay set up the trailer for the next six weeks while I enjoy the fall, my favorite time of year,  and settle on a place to set up housekeeping.   I have some decisions to make but looking forward to making them.  

In the meantime, I'm enjoying myself.   First of all, a visit to Ken's - a restaurant where they make the best seafood ever.   We (my husband and I) used to stop by here at least once a week during the months when the restaurant was open.

Next, I worked my 'prayer flags' for the prayer flag swap.    This is my first attempt at 'prayer flags' so I decided to lay a foundation of fabric first before any embellishments.   Here they are so far...



I haven't quite decided on what type of embellishments to add so I think I will post these on my design board for a couple days and just ponder that question.

I'm close to launching the reworked blog.   The class that I just finished about blogging has really generated some new ideas.   And, I will be going back to my original focus for the blog.   That is, crafts, simple living with the additional focus of women looking for new adventures in their lives.

Thanks for spending a few minutes here...

Enjoy your evening...

(PS:   Football has begun for real!!!!   Woohoo!!!)