Wednesday, October 3, 2012

MORE RAIN!!!

I know that rain is good for the land...and that there are areas in this country that really need some rain.    But really, this is going on four days, five days...I've lost track.   But once again I woke up to heavy rain.   Believe me, it does make quite a sound on the roof of a travel trailer.

This is what I found outside today...

Even Chip and Dale are getting cabin fever.   It was raining lightly and they just decided they could get a little wet if they could go outside for a few moments!!!   They weren't very happy, but they escaped outdoors for a while...

I'm really hoping that this is not all the leaf peeping I get to do...

On the home front, I take possession tomorrow of the house I am going to be living in for a while.   It's an old, shotgun type of home.   It has all the wrinkles of age...uneven floors, crummy ceilings (remember those white acoustical tiles?) and weird shaped rooms.   And there is a lot of traffic noise from a bypass, especially at rush hour.   But I absolutely love it - noise and all.  

On the plus side there is a brand new kitchen including appliances, a new heating system, Rennui (which is excellent), new bathroom fixtures and an updated electrical service.   A great big deck from which I can see the ocean and the neighborhood seems really nice.

I thought it would be fun to share my decorating dilemmas.   I will be posting pictures as I get things done.   I'll probably need lots of suggestions also.

Thanks for dropping by...

If your rubber duckie needs a place to swim - send it here!!!

Enjoy your evening.