Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day Three...

Okay, this is the last time I will take note of the days enjoying our goals.   Besides, I will probably be getting ready for a snowstorm tomorrow.   Actually, they are predicting a blizzard.  Most of the snow is gone, but we may get up to two feet over the next couple of days.   Think I will gas up the car and pick up groceries tomorrow early...

I am having fun with these  craft paints.   Here's my latest fun page...

Really bold colors.   But very flat, rough paint.   This one is done with the craft paints and permanent markers both black and different colors.   Non permanent markers do not seem to do the trick.   The color actually disappears!   Once finished, I sprayed it with Mod Podge Spray and the finish was smooth and a bit shiny with a kind of leathery feeling. 

I managed to walk a mile again today.   Some writing.   Lots of creative fun!!!   I like that goal.

Hope you are enjoying your goals...

Thanks for spending some time here...

Hopefully, I'll see you tomorrow...