Friday, February 22, 2013

Where Did the Week Go?

Do you ever come to the end of something like a week, a month or even a year and ask yourself, where did it go?

Well, I can't believe that it is Friday.   Looking back, I see that I have gotten a lot done, but still...
It seems like time is going way too fast.  Ah...for the joy of those days when time seemed to stand still and all I wanted to do was grow up.  

Well, I'm all grown up now...close to the 'use by' date but not quite there yet.  And I have a lot of living to do...so I guess I will have to run to keep up with everything I want to do...catch me if you can:)

I had fun with this week's journal prompt...I used only markers and pencils.

It makes me happy...thinking of yellow balloons just floating in the air giggling.   Interesting thought!!

Here's another in my Egg Doodle Series...

Okay, I have a question to pose...what does one do with all the things one creates?   I do not have a store to sell anything and don't really want to at this point.   I think I have given away as much as I can to friends and family.   So what do I do with them?

Seriously, if you have ever had to empty out a family or friend's house after they have died then you know what I mean.   I don't really want to leave that decision to someone else.   They may feel guilty about not keeping things.   So, again I ask...what does one do with all the things one creates?

Well, I'll take that one up next week.   If you have any suggestions I sure would like to read them.

Thanks for spending time here...

Have a great weekend...

Enjoy yourself...