Thursday, March 28, 2013

Inchie Books and How We're Doing...

Can you believe that we are at the end of March?   It's been almost two full months since we finished our plans for the year.   Remember, we spent all of January looking at our lives and where we wanted to go with them?

Well, how are things going for you?   Some things are working out for me and others less successful.   Is it time to re-evaluate what we are doing?   I'm going to give it one more month before that.   But at the beginning of April, I'll let you know exactly how I'm doing with my plans.   Be sure to remind me if I forget.

So, just a couple pictures tonight.   First of all, my latest doodle...
I seem to have developed an affinity for dots.   What do you think?

I'm also working on a tutorial on making inchie books.   I will be posting this after I post it at Roses On My Table on the Inch by Inch Swap page.   But here are pictures of the finished book...(That's a penny next to it, by the way.)



Thanks for visiting...

Enjoy yourself...