Tuesday, March 26, 2013

More Around My Home

Today was beautiful...sunny and warm (for Maine).   I hope it was nice where you live.

I did work some more on the journal page from last week's prompt.   The colors in the background are not coming out as nice as they really are.   Have to work on my camera skills.   The background colors are pastels - greens, pinks, blues and oranges.  

There's still more to do on it.   Actually, I go back and work on lots of journal pages.

Here are some more pictures from my home.   The bouquet of white flowers sits on my pump organ.   The angel next to the bouquet is from Italy.  The small wooden statue behind it was purchased in New Orleans about 45 years ago...

The angels on top of the secretary that belonged to my grandma are part of the Heartwood Creek Collection by Jim Shore.   The two vases are cloisonne style and have pictures of peacocks...



I have two long tables in front of two of the three bay windows.   On one I have a Harlequin doll right next to the Eeyore...

On the other table I have another bouquet plus a tin work stylized angel.   You can add a candle to the inside of the angel if desired...


Well, that's all for today.

Thanks for stopping by...

Enjoy yourself...