Wednesday, June 25, 2014

A LITTLE NIGHT ADVENTURE...





What's Up Wednesday this week is about Chip and Dale's latest adventure.

Chip and Dale..




















had a little adventure last night.   You remember that they have a fenced in area so they can be outside...

I guess they decided that they wanted a bit more freedom.   So last night they snuck out the door and had a little adventure out in the wide open wild, wild west...well, at least in this local area.   To be fair, it was my fault.   I forgot to close the screen door and left the glass door open just wide enough for Chip and Dale to squeeze through...and squeeze through they did.

Now, it was late at night when I discovered they were gone...think midnight.   After I realized they were not in the house and then saw the door open, I knew they were outside. So outside I went...and there was Dale just sitting just down on the grass and looking around.  I picked him up and brought him in.   However, no Chip.

I got the flashlight out of the car and walked all around the yard - about an acre.   Still no Chip. So I decided to go back into the house and wait...all night, if necessary.  (A side note:   Chip and Dale are not outside cats other than in a fenced in area.)   So, I was a bit worried.  And so was Dale.   He kept going outside into the fenced area and meowing.

Chip finally wandered in about 3:30am looking as if he had done this all his life.   Dale welcomed Chip home and then both of them went straight to bed...go figure!  I was wide awake having spent most of the night worrying!  At least both kitties are home and doing just fine.


ZENTANGLE CHALLENGE:  DAY THIRTY-FOUR
I'm finding it easier to create Zentangles and use a variety of designs.   I also feel comfortable including empty space in my designs.  





I've added more stuff to my journal page using a magic marker.   I think I will do something completely different tomorrow...


Thanks for dropping in today...
See you tomorrow...