Tuesday, June 24, 2014

JORDANELLE STATE PARK

Remember what happened last Tuesday?   Right...SNOW!   So, I decided not to post any pictures from my adventures in Jordanelle State Park which is about fifteen miles from here.  

It's really a beautiful place to visit.   There's plenty of parking, places to picnic and for swimming, boating, fishing, walking and even camping.   I only took pictures of the scenery but trust me if you are in the area, it is a really nice place to visit.   Check out the website for more information:   Jordanelle State Park at http://stateparks.utah.gov/park/jordanelle-state-park.





There are islands that you can walk to if the water is low.   On the island below a family had walked over to it and part of that family was of the four legged variety...basically a dog. This did not sit well with another visitor to the island and the result was very interesting....



That deer swam all the way to the other side of the lake in record time.   I had no idea that deer could swim that fast...


ZENTANGLE CHALLENGE:  DAY THIRTY-THREE
Three new designs.   These were repetitive designs that resulted in unusual creations.  It took me a while to get comfortable with the designs but once I got it, it became very easy to do...


When I worked on today's journal page, I wasn't sure what I would do but I took out some paints and a black magic marker and this is the result so far.   I think I am describing adventures in each of the color blocks.   Have to see where it takes me.  Of course, tic-tac-toe seems to have entered the scene somehow...


Thanks for spending some time here...
See you tomorrow...