Tuesday, August 19, 2014

A VISIT TO GARDNER VILLAGE

This is what the weather looked like all day...wet, rainy and cold!   But I still walked over three miles...
...even though I got wet!!!  By the way, this was taken this afternoon, not this evening...

So, today is traveling adventures and I told you yesterday about my visit to Gardner Village in Salt Lake City.   It's a beautiful area with twenty-two boutique shops including everything from antiques, chocolate, a bakery, clothing, toys, handbags, jewelry and beading, quilts and quilting supplies, knick-knacks, etc.,  plus a great restaurant.

I thought I would just share some of my pictures from around the village to give you an idea.  The flowers were beautiful but I will save those for another day...


















I did purchase a few things at the village.  Some fabric...

A couple tiny dolls...they really are small...

And something from this store...

Which, of course, ended up in Duchess...

I posted a new prompt.  And tomorrow I'll share my latest journal page.  

Thanks for dropping by...
See you tomorrow...