Thursday, August 21, 2014

CAMPING THIS WEEKEND

Yeah, I'm going camping for the weekend.   Going to see if Duchess remembers how?   It's the first time this summer...allbeit the end of the summer.   Grandkids are already in school. But we leave tomorrow...the whole family...two trucks and two camping trailers.   And friends will be meeting us there!!!  We're going to Bear Lake.  

As a result, I have been doing a lot today to get ready.   Mainly errands and shopping.   When Duchess was getting her axle fixed, her frig was off for several days which meant that most all of the things I had in there went bad.  (sigh!)

Tomorrow, I have to pack Duchess up for moving, including restocking things like clothes, electronics, and all those things that I think I may need while camping (most of which I probably won't use!).

Then I hook her up to Lady J...and off we go...I hope..

So, I will not be posting tomorrow.   I hope all of you have a great weekend and enjoy these last few weeks of August.

Thanks for stopping by...
See you on Monday...