Monday, August 25, 2014

MONDAY AT BEAR LAKE

The weekend was fun with the family. We arrived in rain and set up our trailers in the rain. I was totally soaked.   But, although it was a rainy time, everyone had fun.

I decided to stay a couple extra days thinking it would clear up...WRONG.   It rained Sunday evening, Sunday night, Monday morning and Monday late afternoon/evening.

I did get out to take a few pictures of the boardwalk...

It's through some wetlands to the Bear Lake Beach...

And on the way I saw plants that my Grandma called 'coffee plants'...


And there were fields stretching on forever of cattails...


And there were signs about the boardwalk and the lake...


And, of course, the lake...

It's much, much larger than this one little picture.   I was going to drive up this hill to give you an overall picture, but...well...you can see the storms rolling in...

I'll try tomorrow...

I posted a new journal prompt for the week.   And tomorrow I'll talk a bit about what that journal prompt means to me.

JOY TALLY:
In the meantime, I had so many periods of great joy this weekend that I lost count.   It had to be at least twenty times a day.   You can imagine me smiling the entire time just enjoying being with family and friends.   How's your tally coming?   Are you smiling more?   I hope so...

Thanks for dropping by...
See you tomorrow...