Friday, August 29, 2014

FRIDAY, AUGUST IS ENDING AND SEPTEMBER IS ABOUT TO BEGIN

What a week.   I went for my walk this morning and managed two miles without any problems.   I also saw something I haven't seen before.

There was a balloon...

and yes, I have shown these before, but I have never been close to one that landed...

It's huge including the basket.   There were ten folks in that basket!  What a neat surprise.

This afternoon, I went to the Swiss Festival in Midway, Utah and walked another two miles.   What a wonderful festival...the best I have been to with such a great variety of booths.  

I did talk about Midway a while back when I went to the 'All That Stuff In The Barn' store.   If you are in the area, it's a tiny town full of cute little stores and well worth a visit.  I only took one picture...

Cute, huh?

Well, with the departure date not too long from now, my days are going to be full.   I'll post my to-do list next Monday.   Hopefully, I will get it all done before September 8th.   If not, I may leave a few days late.

Have a great holiday weekend...

Thanks for stopping by...
See you on Monday...