Wednesday, August 27, 2014

MORE MOMENTS FROM BEAR LAKE

When we arrived at the campsite, it was pouring down rain and I got completely soaked setting up my trailer.   Well, I guess to make the circle complete, when I packed up the trailer this morning it was raining.   Not quite as bad, but I was wet by the time I finished getting the trailer ready for travel.

And guess what, this afternoon, here, back in Park City, the sky opened up and dumped a ton of water.   I got soaked once again just walking from the trailer to the house...about twenty feet.

So here are some more moments from Bear Lake.   First, the sky looked like this 99% of the time...


I liked this set of clouds...

Oh, and here is the other end of Bear Lake.   I stopped and took these pictures on my way home...


Flowers and weeds...



Rocks big and little...




Some birch trees...

And a humming bird...


Tomorrow, back to the regular routine, walking first, unless it's raining again.  
Thanks for stopping by...
See you tomorrow...