Wednesday, August 6, 2014

WHAT'S UP WEDNESDAY? BALLOONS!!!

I know, I know, I just posted pictures of hot air balloons not too long ago.   But when I went out for my walk today, they were all there, looking beautiful.   This was the first day without rain and storms so I think they all decided to take advantage of the nice weather.  Check these out...







They were all sailing right above me!!!

I went to pick up my glasses this afternoon and both of them work just fine.   I guess I needed just enough tweaking to make things crystal clear.  Next, driver's license.

It's odd not to be creating a zentangle each day after doing it so long.   Think I may have to come up with another challenge for myself.   Any ideas?

Tomorrow is crafting day.   I want to make a new welcome sign for Duchess using a fall theme.   This is my summer one...


And remember this wreath which I showed you how to make last week?

I now want to make one using fall colored fabric.  I think that will be a nice addition to Duchess.

Well, that's all for today...
Thanks for dropping by...
See you tomorrow...