Tuesday, August 5, 2014

RAIN! SOUND FAMILIAR?

Tuesdays are when I feature traveling adventures.   Well, today, my travels didn't amount to anything worth photographing.   I was on a mission to get glasses...inexpensive ones. Back east, I could find single vision glasses as inexpensive (cheap) as $39.   I bought a pair and they worked just fine.

But out here, no luck.   I did get two pair for $128 each.   A lot less expensive than the $499 each I was quoted at one place.   The bills this summer between my teeth, Duchess and now glasses are adding up!!!

Anyway, that was my traveling adventure for the day.  I decided to spare you from pictures of prescription eye glass places.

I just went out and took a couple pictures to share.   It has poured down rain most of the day once again.   Maybe making up for the lack of snow this past winter...



The top picture was unique with the bright white on top of the dark clouds and the yellow underneath the dark clouds.  Not really sure what caused that type of coloring, but it was unique.

The middle picture reminds me of a duck swimming on a pond.   And the rainbow picture was spectacular.   The colors were so vivid.   My camera, however, did not like taking the rainbow pictures.   I think I snapped about forty before I got one that was true to the colors.

JOY TALLY...
Does missing exercise count???  No, I guess not.  Besides, I do enjoy my walks, once I begin, and I always feel better when I do them.

So today's tally - thus far - is five.   I could have increased that number but I really wanted to only include those times when I really experienced joy.   Does that sound high or low to you?  I guess it's very subjective.   So, what about you...did you mark down your times of joy?  How many did you have?   I hope the joyful times brought you smiles.

What's up tomorrow?      Come on back and you'll see...
Thanks for dropping by...