Wednesday, September 3, 2014

DEPARTURE DATE COMING UP FAST...

The departure date is coming up fast...really fast.   Of course, it was also moved forward a day so I will be leaving Sunday rather than Monday.   Why? Well, we all thought it would be better for the youngest grandchild who would be going to school right after I left if I left on Monday.   This way, there is some time for adjustment...read that crying.   Of course, I will have some tears in my eyes also.

At any rate, things are moving.   I have most of the things back in Duchess in fairly good order.   I've also cleaned everything, removing stuff from the cupboards and repacking.  

Tomorrow is electronic day.   I now have a small tv so I will have to mount a wall mount first and then attach all the electronics (at last count, 9 different items) taking notes so I can take everything apart and reassemble when I move into an apartment.

Still have to fix the fence.   Do you put things off?   It seems like for all my planning, there is a lot of last minute stuff to do.   Between the rain and heat, I haven't been able to work on the fence, but I promised myself I would get it done before I left.

Oh, and there is the tshirt to fix for a grandchild and a curtain to sew for the front door window.   But neither of those items should take more than a couple hours together.

No pictures today, but I will post how Duchess looks tomorrow.  Time is flying...

Thanks for visiting...
See you tomorrow...