Friday, September 26, 2014

THE SAGA CONTINUES

Okay, I woke up to a beautiful, cool morning...and then remembered my problems.   I received two calls, the first one from the RV place that didn't seem to want my business.   They had someone available to come this morning.   Great, come on.

The next call was from the regular service person who said he could come next week.   I explained that I already had someone coming.

Well, first of all, the service manager did not convey the depth of the problem.   The poor service guy thought he was just greasing the bearings. He took a look at the job and said that he had to move it to the shop.

How?   On three wheels?   Yep!   Nope!   If the other wheel gives out, the trailer goes boom and over on it's side!

They agreed.   So they went back to the shop for their equipment including a large air compressor to use to break off the pieces that were basically welded to the axle (which they can save, thank goodness.)  

Meanwhile, I told you I had problems with the electricity.   The camp people said the voltage was fine and the problem must be in my trailer.  Yah, right...

Well, the rv service people came back and started working.   When they needed the air compressor, they plugged it into my site.   Guess what?   It didn't work.   As a matter of fact, it almost got fried.

Back to the camp people.   There really was something wrong with the electricity.   It was fine, said they, the voltage was perfect.   Ah ha, but how was was amp service?   After checking they realized the amp service with non existent in my site and way to high at other sites.

They worked on it all day and it is still not working so several sites are unavailable including mine.   But because the service person could not finish the job - no place to plug in the compressor - I can't move.   One of my rear wheels is totally apart!

AND, my electric converter got fried so I only have battery power which is why my phone is being charged in my car!!!

So you see, the saga does continue...

I'm still not upset.   I actually think it is becoming funnier and funnier...
Stop back tomorrow and if I have power and can charge my computer and hot spot, I let you know how things are going...

Thanks for dropping by...