Wednesday, September 24, 2014

YES, I AM STILL HERE

So, you may be wondering where I'm at and why I haven't shared any more pictures with you.   Well, the trip to this campsite was low in mileage but long in time.   I did forget that there were mountains out here and although my family out west think their little foothills, they are more than that.   You can guess how bad my gas mileage was...had to stop twice.

But then, there was a big hangup on I79.   Something must have happened on an overpass because there were all sorts of road folks examining it and they detoured the traffic around the overpass...both over and under!   The back up was literally miles...lots of miles.

So, I made it here, but the full hook-up that I was expecting was not what they had reserved for me.   I wound up taking a partial hook-up but I think it will be okay.

I set up everything inside and out.   Then I sat down to have a cup of coffee and I looked at one of my tires.   Yiks!   The cover was off the wheel bearing housing and the wheel bearing were basically not there!   This is not good.

The service person that normally comes too this campsite is on vacation!   Can you believe my luck.   The other RV place normally does not do mobile service but they said they would try to make it today.   No one showed.   So, I'll give them a call in the morning to see if they can come tomorrow.   If not, onto plan C...now, if I only knew what that was...

Now you know why things have been quiet for the past day...

Isn't life full of adventures...some of which I'd rather not experience.   But, it's all good.   And I'm fine.  And Lady J and Duchess made it to the campsite.

Thanks for asking about things...
Talk to you tomorrow...