Thursday, March 19, 2015

WINTER RETURNS!!! MAYBE IT NEVER LEFT!!!

Just a quick post this evening...actually, it's 2AM so technically it's morning.   It's been cold and windy and snow is forecast for Friday.   Eventually spring has to come...I hope!

I did get another house detailed...

So that makes two done...

I've also been playing with styrofoam eggs and fabric...

I used ModPodge to adhere the fabric scraps.   I must say they are colorful.

Do you like English Shows?   I love them, especially the mysteries.   I discovered Acorn the British Channel and have found more English shows than I ever imagined existed.   Acorn is like Netflix except half the price.   If you like British Shows then give the free month a try.   By the way, I'm not affiliated in any way with Acorn.

Have a great day tomorrow...
Talk to you tomorrow...actually, later on today...
Thanks for stopping by...