Wednesday, May 13, 2015

JOURNAL PAGE

Hello.   Hope your day went exceedingly well.   I only have a short post today.   I had fun with 'drawing my words' on one of my journal pages.

By the way, have you checked out the free course 'Draw Your Words' at the Daisy Yellow blog.   If not, do yourself a favor and watch a couple videos.   Lots of fun.

So here's my journal page...

Including some close-ups...




I'm not finished with the page.   I want to add some gold highlights first and see where it goes from there.

Sorry the pictures aren't better.   I am having a problem with this version IOS and my camera.   Even when I transfer the pictures via the flash memory card, I can't always edit or export the picture.   Hopefully that problem will be cleared up soon.

That's all for today...
Thanks for stopping in...
Talk to you tomorrow...