Wednesday, June 10, 2015

A FIX FOR MY WATERCOLOR CASE & SUMMER READING

Remember how I didn't like the bottom of my watercolor case?

Well, I fixed it.   First of all, I cut off 3/4 of the bottom edge and the bound the raw edge with the ribbon...

So, now it looks like this...

I like it much better..how about you?

SUMMER READING
I have finally put down my non-fiction books and picked up a couple mysteries, my favorite fictional reading.   Laurie Cass writes a fun series called The Bookmobile Cat Mystery.   Lending a Paw, the first in the series and Tailing a Tabby, the second, are great reads.

Another series by Alex Erickson called A Bookstore Cafe Mystery is a fun read also.   The first book Death by Coffee was downright funny in places.  Whereas, the cat in the Bookmobile Cat Mystery series is helpful, the two cats in the Bookstore Cafe Mystery series are anything but helpful and contributed to some very laughable scenarios .

Went apartment hunting with one of my children this evening.   The apartment, not too far from me, looks promising.   It's smaller than mine but also less rent.   Here's hoping...

Thanks for dropping in...
Talk to you tomorrow...