Thursday, June 11, 2015

A LITTLE BIT OF THINGS GOING ON...

Thursday...it was hot today - in the 90's.   I didn't make my usual Bronx visit for lunch because the air conditioner at the restaurant was down and the place was so hot that they closed early.   Hopefully things will be better next week.

My apartment was quite comfortable but I did decide to test the ac units.   One worked and one didn't. I will ask the super to check on it tomorrow although I probably won't use it.   At least for now.

I will be going into Manhattan tomorrow.   The weather is supposed to be warm - in the 80's and stormy.   We'll see.  Many times the forecasts are not very accurate for here.   I wonder if it has to do with the water...

I am also ticking off my list of things to do before my vacation.   I just realized that I will be gone for almost two months.   I'll take you with me and hopefully see some sights I haven't shared before. Being gone that long means there are lots of things to do.   For instance, the Colored Pencil Case which is continuing but not done yet.

And then there's making arrangements to have Duchess checked out including her wheel bearings greased.   Still debating on the hot water heater...

I listened to the first Painting Guru interview with Flora Bowley.  Quite interesting.   There's a YouTube video of Ms. Bowley painting which is really something to watch.   A very unique way of painting.  Be sure to check it out.

Stay cool where ever you are...
Thanks for checking things out...
Talk to you tomorrow...