Wednesday, June 3, 2015

DOODLING PUBLICATION & COMMUNITY ON THE INTERNET

Short post this evening but I had to share the news, if you haven't heard.


You all know that I love to doodle and spend a lot of time relaxing by doodling.   Well, there's a new magazine out there - at least new to me - on doodling called Zen Doodle Workshop (Summer 2015). If you like doodling, you might want to check it out.   I know I am.  And no, I have no relationship with Interweave Publications other than enjoying some of their magazines. 

Today was talk day for me.   What's talk day?   It's a day when I talk with some close friends over the internet.   We talk once a week about all sorts of things including discussing a book we are reading.  

I have often wondered about community and the internet.   Lately, I have come to the conclusion that although sitting next to a person, enjoying a cup of coffee and talking is really great, doing the same utilizing a video chat internet connection is a fantastic substitute.   

So, if you are missing your friends and not able to be physically present with them, consider using a video chat internet connection to stay in touch.   It really works...

Tomorrow is lunch in the Bronx.
Stay warm...
Thanks for visiting...
Talk to you tomorrow...