Thursday, March 10, 2016

A TOUCH OF SUMMER

Wow!   Today was sure like summer...77 degrees.   I went for a walk with a long sleeve tee plus a light weight vest and I was really hot by the time I got home.   It did cloud up as the day continued but it was so nice to have all my windows open.

Chip and Dale enjoyed sitting in the windowsills taking in the fresh air.  And Linus and Lucy called out to all the birds that were singing outside.   Let me tell you, those two parakeets have loud voices!

I am enjoying reading my latest magazines.   I loved the idea of sewing collages in Cloth-Paper Scissors.  It reminded me of some of my fabric journals.  Here are a few pages...



The Make It Mini book had lots of mini quilts.   I have made my share of mini quilts...



An interesting aside, as I was looking through my photographs I realized that I experimented a lot more with creative techniques in the past.   Something I would like to get back to.

Maybe that's a change I have to look at incorporating in my life...what do you think?   Well, I am still struggling with what change I really do want to make after reading the article by Joshua Becker and considering all the implications (See my post on Monday).   Wonder if anyone else is struggling with the same thing.

Can you believe that tomorrow is Friday?   I have to move Lady J because I don't think there is any snow in the forecast to suspend the alternate side rules.

Thanks for visiting...
Talk to you tomorrow...