Wednesday, March 9, 2016

STILL THINKING...

So, I am still thinking about that article I posted about on Monday.   It's been a very busy couple of days so I haven't really spent quality time considering the implications.   Every time I have a few minutes to myself, though, the whole idea of change and what I really want to change surfaces fast so I think it is just percolating along in my subconscious.

Wish I had some concrete solutions and decisions but I really don't. It would be easy to think about my decisions in the past about change but in my mind, it would be a fruitless exercise...I can't undo any them.   I figure I have to look to the now/future.

Of course, that brings it all very up-close and personal...which in the end it truly is.  It would be very easy to just continue as I have been. There's nothing really that makes any change absolutely necessary. But the thing is, I know there are things that I really want to do, to change...I just haven't figured out how.

Tell me, do you like magazines?   I am still hopelessly in love with the artsy-crafty type.  These are my latest from my favorite bookstore in Union Square...
I have never seen Make It Mini before...and since I love small things like inchies, prayer flags and wall hangings, I had to get this one.  

And, although the DO Craft Doodling magazine has lots of pictures to color, it also has several articles on pattern making.  

Art Quilting, Artful Blogging and Art Journaling are staples for me.   Good thing they only come out four or six times a year because they are not cheap.   But then there is very little advertising.

Today was warm/hot in the mid 70's.   I was walking all over Manhattan and dressed a bit warmer than was comfortable.   When I left this morning, I needed the vest and jacket but by noon, it was very much overkill.

That's all for now...
Thanks for stopping by...
Talk to you tomorrow...