Wednesday, April 20, 2016

A BEAUTIFUL DAY FOR A WALK

It was another beautiful day for a walk...sunny, breezy and in the low 70"s.   I took another route to get to Third Avenue and found lots more flowers, especially tulips...



I love this frilly yellow one...

The azaleas are beginning to bloom...

I had not seen these before (probably because I have never walked on this particular street!) but the entire street seemed to have them in their yards...


Keeping up with the Jones???

I also noticed that the further away from the water, the more the trees are leafing out...

You can see that the trees in this park have not really begun to leaf out in earnest yet.

CHALLENGE ART TAGS
I am keeping up with the tags.   Here are the latest two to be photographed...

Looks like I mis-spelled a word in the first one...artistic license, perhaps????

I hope you enjoyed my cloth box yesterday.   Someone reminded me that we use to call the soft boxes many, many decades ago!!!

I think I am going to make a nest of them beginning with one a couple inches larger and then make each square one inch smaller all around.   I'll let you know how they turn out.

Thanks for dropping in today...
Hope your day is going great...
Talk to you tomorrow...