Thursday, April 21, 2016

TULIPS, EXERCISE & BLOGGING

TULIPS
While on my walk today, I once again found tulips in bloom...all sorts of tulips.  It's like discovering a bagful of colorful gems.  Check these out...







EXERCISE
I don't know about you, but I try to get some exercise in each day.   I was pleasantly surprised to find out about the optimum amount of exercise in a New York Times article which you can read here.  The article was written by Gretchen Reynolds and is called The Right Dose of Exercise For A Longer Life.

It looks like about 450 minutes a week at moderate exercise, basically walking, is about the right amount.   About an hour a day which is what I aim for every day.   Additionally, I am trying to walk further each hour.  

I also do a few basic routines with weights for strength and a few routines for balance.

What about you?   Are you exercising daily?   If not, you might want to think about it.

BLOGGING
I was looking for ways to update my blog and increase readership when I discovered a magazine about blogging.  It's called iBlog Magazine which you can get either digitally or in print.   I just read the magazine for the first time and found it full of ideas.   By the way, I have no connection to this magazine other than subscribe to it.   If you're interesting, check it out here.

CHALLENGE ART TAGS
I have a couple more tags to share.   One is a collage of magazine tear outs and the other is a fiber one with decorative trim, felt background and a crocheted flower.

Looks like it is getting dark out...clouds moving in...

Thanks for visiting...
Have a great evening...
Talk to you tomorrow...