Thursday, April 14, 2016

A TRIP TO THE BRONX

I did make it to the Bronx today and managed to grab a quick lunch. The restaurant was so busy that I was happy to get some food.

But, on the way I saw some beautiful flowers.   Spring has popped out all over here.   I love this tree which was full and lush...

And yes, the sky was that color of bright blue.   But take a look at these tulips...

Of course, orange is my favorite color.   But take a look at these tulips...

I also saw my favorite flowers/weeds...dandelions...

After the weather we've had here, it was really wonderful to enjoy a sunny, bright, warm day.   I only needed a hoody to keep warm.   And that was even more than I needed up in the Bronx.

I want to share a couple more tag challenges...I am catching up with posting photos...

Do you watch Call of the Midwife.   My favorite character is Chummy.   I did not know that she was a well known comedian in Britain.   I just found a show that she starred in called Miranda.   It's absolutely hysterical.   If you want a good belly-shaking, side-splitting time, check it out.   I found it on Acorn, the BBC app.

Hope you had a great day today...
Thanks for visiting...
Talk to you tomorrow...