Friday, April 15, 2016

FRIDAY...ALREADY?

Friday, already...???

Well, this has been a busy day...the house is clean, the laundry is done, I moved the car (alternate side of the street), picked up a couple groceries (only three items), stopped at Michaels to get a new blade for my fabric cutter and some needles for embroidery, taken something out for dinner, answered my e-mail, paid my bills and generally did everything I need to do EXCEPT my taxes which are due on Monday.   They won't take me long...an hour at the most.

So what to do now...I've been on the move for so long today that all I want to do is sit down and veg-out.  Do you ever experience those days?   You know the kind, all the chores are done and you have some time to do something you want to do but even reading seems like too much effort?  

Well, that's where I'm at right now.   I can't even think of a project that would interest me.  (Picture me shaking my head...)  Think maybe it's time to just stop fighting it and go with the flow. There must be something that is rattling around in the back of my mind that needs some time to show itself. Then again, maybe not.

Oh well, here are a couple more Art Challenge Tags...

I had fun with gel pens for these two tags.   Notice the dates.   I should have all the tags photographed and be current by Monday.   Hurray.   Don't want to get that far behind again...

Here's a doodle that I have worked on...

I still enjoy doodling...except today!

If you do any art journaling then you probably know who Seth Apter is.   I found a ten minute video by him on YouTube showing how to create a journal page.   Check it out here.

So, do you have any weekend plans?   I think that I will be staying put this weekend and enjoying the PBS Saturday shows...cooking, crafting, fixing up houses, etc.   Who knows, maybe they will inspire me.   Actually, I can't imagine a whole day of not doing some sort of project.   I'll let you know what I finally wind up working on...or reading!!

Have a great weekend...
Talk to you on Monday...