Friday, May 27, 2016

MONOPRINT TAGS, CURIOSITY STREAM & WEEKEND PLANS

So, yesterday I showed you how I did with monoprinting for the first time.   I know that you can reprint over monoprints and I will try that this weekend but these are the four tags that I have completed.   I liked the designs so well, that I decided not to add anything to them except for the first one...


I want to try different mediums this weekend to see how they print. I forgot how much fun it is to just experiment with no plans.

The weather is just beautiful here.   Sunny, breezy, warm and not too humid.   We were scheduled for thunderstorms this afternoon but none showed up.   It's Fleet Week here and I hope to get some pictures of the boats but it will have to wait until they leave.   I missed them coming into the harbor.

Question:   Have you heard of Curiosity Stream?   I hadn't until I saw an ad about it on Facebook.  It's sounds great.   The creator of The Discovery Channel is the one who created this product.   It's a channel of non-fiction documentaries.  The cost is $2.99 for regular streaming and $5.99 for HD streaming per month.   You can get it on Rocu, your computer, a smart phone, etc.   I've been tempted to check it out.   You can try it for free for 30 days and there is no contract so you can cancel at any time.  By the way, I have no affiliation with this product.   I'll let you know what I think of it.

My weekend plans are mostly full of errands on Saturday but that's it.   The rest of the weekend is free and I intend on just plain enjoying it.  Sunday and Monday will be days full of whatever I want to do...not anything that I have to do.

I hope everyone enjoys their Memorial Weekend and forgets about their 'to-do' list.   Spend this weekend just plain enjoying yourself, your family and your friends.

Thanks for checking things out here...
Talk to you after the holiday weekend...