Wednesday, May 25, 2016

RAMBLINGS AND PHOTOS


Have you ever had one of those days that seemed to fly by and, well, your not sure where the time went?  Well, after my video visit with friends this morning, the day just seemed to fritter by... lots of little errands like moving the car, walking to the corner grocery store, feeding the pets.


And, of course, the puzzle.  I was so close that I couldn't just leave it at my usual 15-20 pieces a day.   Here it is...
Now I have to find 30 hidden items.   Most of them are easy but there are six that I haven't found yet. May have to enlist some family help with those pesky little things!!!!

By the way, I still have lots of photos to share so I will do so again throughout this post...


Do you know what the number one conservation issue is?   It's water!   Water!   I guess because I am surrounded by so much water - New York Harbor and the Atlantic Ocean - I never really thought about the fact that potable water is, in fact, in decline.

My family who live in the west tell me that the big fights are all over water.  Who gets to use it and for what.  California for growing or ranchers for cattle in the southwest.  And the fact is that there is less and less to use.

I have also read that as the weather warms from Global Warming, the sea water is encroaching in the water table in Florida.   Guess where a lot of our fruits and vegetables are grown in the United States? California and Florida.   Interesting.


So, today was warm.   I think it made it to 90 in Manhattan.   It's the first day that I actually felt warm when I walked to the corner grocery store which was really nice.   I had all the windows open so my apartment was very comfortable.   However, I heard a lot of ac's going.   Guess it's time to take my out and at least dust it off!


Have you seen the video on Facebook that shows how to make big puffy stars out of seven bags, some stick glue and a few minutes.   Neatest thing I have ever seen.   If you haven't check it out here.


Well, that's all for tonight.   I will leave you with one more photo...


Thanks for dropping in...
Talk to you later...