Wednesday, June 15, 2016

FLOWERS AND DESIGN PHOTOS PLUS SOME PLANS...

Another beautiful day in the city.   Warm but not hot.   Breezy but not windy.   A gorgeous day to go walking.   I took a very different route today and once again found some colorful flowers.   I loved these little fellows that danced in the breeze...

I'm not sure if I have ever seen flowers like these before with such distinctive markings and deep colors.

And how about this grouping of red and pink...

And these are just opening...see all the buds?   I'm going back in a couple days to see how many have opened...

One of the other things I like to do with my camera is to photograph designs and then play with the photos on iPhoto.   Check these two designs out...

I have no idea how the bottom picture was taken.   It was basically an accident.   The top one was also an accident but I do remember taking it...or at least putting my finger on the button...

Well, Tuesday was Dentist Day and today was Talk Day, so that means that tomorrow is definitely cleaning day...in depth.   I want to finish the bedroom, bathroom and kitchen.   That will leave the living room area with my studio for Saturday.   (Friday is my monthly shopping day.)

Sunday will definitely be for resting and Monday I travel down to pick up my grandchild.

And then the fun begins...

Thanks for stopping by...
Talk to you later...