Thursday, June 2, 2016

WHAT A DIFFERENCE A CARB MAKES!!!


Short post tonight...

Remember I said that I had really, really low energy?   And that I had inadvertently stripped carbs out of my diet?   Well, I had a slice of homemade bread and a half cup of beans yesterday.  

And this morning I was up and out of bed early.   I washed all my clothes which, if you remember, takes time and effort using my table top washer and spin dryer.   I straightened, vacuumed and dusted the apartment.   I cleaned Linus and Lucy's cage.

I walked a couple miles and then took my son's front wheel to the bike shop to replace the tire (walking). And then I cooked myself supper, rested for an hour and now I'm back at it.   Who knew that carbs were that important?   I sure didn't.  But I do now and I hope you do too!!!

Thanks for dropping by...
Talk to you later...