Friday, July 29, 2016

LAST POST UNTIL I ARRIVE

TO FOLKS LOOKING FOR THE LATEST 
WHERE BLOGGERS CREATE TOUR 
CHECK THE SIDE PANEL 
AND CLICK ON THE TOUR FOR 2016.  
THANKS FOR VISITING!

So, after not really being able to decide, I took creative supplies for just about everything including yarn, fabric, colored pencils, watercolors, doodling and quilling.

I think I have almost all my ducks lined in a row.  So, now all that remains is to finish packing my clothes and pick up a few last minute items like snacks and drinks and do one last load of laundry so everything will be clean.

I wanted to post today and let you know I won't be posting again until the middle of next week.  I may not be taking too many pictures on the way out because we will be driving straight through.  On the way back, tho, I will be taking my time and enjoying the trip.

Hope your having a great time...
Thanks for visiting...
Talk to you later