Wednesday, August 10, 2016

SUMMER POTLUCK...

Love those sunflowers...

Well, I had a light go out on my dashboard.   Basically, I can only see the right half of my speedometer at night.  I figured that the fix may be expensive because the dashboard probably had to come off.   So about $200 if it's a light bulb which it probably isn't.   It's probably the array of lights which means about $1000 to fix.   Think I can live without that fix...at least for now!!!!  Love those tiny reading lights!!!

I had forgotten how windy it is here.   Just trying to get into Duchess can be frustrating as I have to hold the door so it doesn't slam up against the side or against me.   At any rate, Duchess looks great. I won't be taking her anyplace this trip, but next spring, we have a date.   Lady J and Duchess and I (and the cats, of course) will be heading out for a couple months to enjoy traveling and camping. I have to say that I have missed traveling.

Do you like to read ebooks?  And do you like bargains?   Well, check out the BookBub site on line. They send out daily alerts about ebook sales including free books.   I have downloaded lots of free books plus a couple of 99 cent ones. (And, no, I have no connection with this site other than using it.)

Do you declutter?  I do and I enjoy the results, but I just read an article about too much decluttering which makes a lot of sense.   '5 signs You Should Stop Decluttering' by Courtney Carver at Be More With Less blog.  Check it out here.

So, how are you spending these last days of summer?  A lot of us are probably getting ready for school. A lot of us probably remember those days of getting ready for school.  And most of us are probably geared to that schedule, kids or not.  

I hope you will still take time to relax. Savor those last moments of summer.  Once fall begins, it seems like a race to the next big thing/event.

Thanks for visiting...
Talk to you tomorrow...